How to create a Google My Business account to list business?
- by John Doe
How to Sign up for Google My Business
- Go to google.com/business and click Start now at the top right corner of the page.
- Sign in to your Google Account, or create one if you don’t already use Google services.
- Enter the name of your business and click Next.
Note: You can also select your business from the suggestions that appear as you type.
- Enter complete address of your business and click Next
- Search and select a business category and click Next.
- Enter a phone number or website URL for your business.
- To complete sign-up, verify your connection to this business by clicking Continue.
- Select a verification option.
Note: - To verify at another time, select Try a different method and click Later.
Tips: Now that you’ve either claimed or created your listing, it’s time to verify your business.After you verify, your business information will be eligible to appear across Google.