How to Add or Claim My business Listing?
- by John Doe
Do you want to add your business information to Google Maps, Search, and other Google properties, you’ll need to create a Google My Business listing (or get access to one, if it already exists).
- Navigate to Google My Business.
- Search for your business using its name and address.
- While you searching your business if it shows a dialog letting you know that someone else has verified the business, you have to give the proper details once you will get back your account.
- If you don’t see your business listed in the menu, click No, these are not my businessesor I’ve correctly entered the business. You will see it ask you to enter some details for your business. Make sure you enter an accurate, complete street address, and a phone number which reaches your business directly.
How to add or claim your business in mobile
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Sign in with the Google account you'd like to use to manage your business.
- When you are going to create first time Google my business account just enter your email address and password from which you want to manage your business and touch Continue.
- If you’ve added a business before, tap the drop down bottom menu at top of your screen, then tap the name of your business to reveal a list of all listings in your account. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Create new business.
3. If you see a dialog letting you know that someone else has verified the business, you have to give the details of your ownership
4. Enter your business name and information correctly and agree to the terms of service. Touch Continue once you’re ready to create a listing for your business.
You can also claim your business on Google Maps:
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Search for your business.
- Open the business information panel and scroll down. Then tap onClaim this business.